VO2 Testing Benefits:
- Provides your 'functional age', this isn't an individual physical age but a metabolic age. Is your body utilizing oxygen properly during daily activities and exercise?
- VO2 provides heart rate zones for specificity in training. This will help you determine if you're going too hard or not hard enough.
- VO2 can provide calories burned per minute at a specific heart rate.
RMR Testing Benefits:
- Provides your resting energy expenditure (how many calories the body burns at rest).
- RMR allows you to specifically target the calories needed for weight loss, maintenance, and weight gain.
top of page
bottom of page